Before i go into why i named the title as such, i will go abit into what has happened today. Today was a mainly fun day, where me and several good e35pians cooked up Operation Narnia. which stands for...... not telling u here la!
The faci was good, perhaps better than the original one, even... Except when he bombed tough-ass questions on my penguin team (lol).
Okay, i shall now go into the title topic. I AM A FOOL!
(oh off topic, i will shortly be replacing Through the fire and flames with Starfire also by dragonforce, currently my favourite song)
Anyway, ill start very bluntly. I admit it. I have never gotten over my ex. ever. why? i don't know why. I just know every waking moment, i think about why i did what i did so many weeks ago on that friday night and i curse my own stupidity. I just know that every waking moment, all i can think of is her smile, her eyes, her laugh and the way she used to look at me. But it's all gone now. all gone. ( Thanks starfire, nice time to break into the emo chorus and make me feel emo-er -.-)
But how does that make me a fool, u readers might be wondering. It is because for the past few days, i have been wondering, the thought of it burned into my mind like a tattoo. What was i thinking? simple, i wanted her to be mine again. to see that smile, those eyes and that look. It was a simple thing really. I had planned on telling her at the time when i can finally go to a talk with her. sadly, was busy today...
Today, as i hung back in class, pretending my sole intent was to scribble on the whiteboard when actually i was waiting for her, who should walk in but mr biking vice captain. i pretended not to notice as i accidentally dropped the marker i was holding, my innards crushed, suffering a worse fate than that skinned animal we were shown earlier.
That is why i am a fool, readers. for thinking that i still have a hope of being with her again. a fool indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment