CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Care-less Paradox

I could not care less. Seriously.

I can't. It's impossible. If Care had a unit of measurement, lets say, the kiloCare, or the Kc, I would have zero Kc. None at all.

2/4 of my modules are confirm down the drain... 1/4 might fail... the last one is still okay. And you know what? I have zero care for it. I seriously DO NOT CARE. I even missed a UT! I'm getting progressively worse.

Year 1, I partialled lessons.

Year 2 sem 1, I partialled more frequently.

Year 2 sem 2, I partialled even more + absents + Missed one UT deliberately.

Seriously. It's week 12 now, and for one of my module, i have 1 B, 1 C, the rest all Ds and Fs and Xs. And UT1 for that module is F too.

And guess what? I cannot bring myself to care.

Long ago, back in secondary school, my teachers would always tell us, study hard for O levels, get a good grade and choose something you like. While i understood their advice, i thought, "How bad can it be? I don't like maths or geography and i'm still studying it..." Turns out, VERYY BAD.

EVERY SINGLE DAMN DAY, I go to school just dreading it. And especially after the 3 weeks holiday. It switched me off. Since coming back for 7 days of studies so far, i've partialled 4 of them.

Seriously, i cannot bring my self to care anymore!!!

No comments: